Take action in three simple steps:
Understand the Problem
Learn what your pain is, what it isn’t, and why it hurts.
Get Your Lifestyle Back
You’ll be armed with the tools to enjoy long-term success.
Not your typical Chiropractic experience
- Solve your problem rather than slap band-aids on it, hoping something works.
- Resolve the problem quickly without needing frequent visits, regardless of your previous diagnosis.
- Recognize why your frustrations became a problem in the first place.
- Understand what makes you better and worse, and how you can “fix” your own problem without needing frequent chiropractic adjustments.
- Learn how to move your body more efficiently to improve performance while minimizing the risk of injury.
- Acquire strategies to manage the problem on your own to drastically reduce recurrences.
- Receive the proper guidance to navigate the muscle & joint healthcare maze without unnecessary costs and spending.
Back pain is the most common complaint we treat. More than 80 percent of Americans experience back pain at some point in their lifetime. For many, the effect of back pain is an everyday battle which immensely impacts the quality of life. The pain we feel — whether in the back, the hip(s), or down the leg(s) — is the body’s request for change, not an indication something is broken, needing to be “fixed.”
Neck pain is the second most common complaint we treat. Most neck pain is overwhelmingly the result of poor postural habits and lifting strategies. The pain we feel — whether in the neck, the shoulder(s), or down the arm(s) — is the body’s request for change, not an indication something is broken, needing to be “fixed.”
Shoulder pain is the third most common complaint we treat. Though the pain is felt in the shoulder girdle region, more times than not, the cause is not of the shoulder itself, or there’s a secondary contributor to the problem! The pain we feel is the body’s request for change, not an indication something is broken, needing to be “fixed.”
The knee does what the foot will allow and the hip cannot control. What this means is that non-traumatic knee pain is often not an underlying knee problem. You can have a hurt knee, and there may be an issue within the knee joint that needs to be addressed, but finding why there’s a knee problem in the first place is most important in regard to returning to optimal function.
According to the World Health Organization, 50 to 75% of people have had a headache in the last year. Not only are headaches common, an inconvenience, and uncomfortable, but they can be debilitating. Negatively impacting a normal lifestyle, headaches can diminish production, performance, and mood; and escalate irritability, stress, and absence of daily activity.
“I’ve been a patient of Dr. RJ Burr for over a year. As a competitive powerlifter (2015 APF national champion, raw 220 weight class) I frequently stress my body to its limits and occasionally beyond. Dr. Burr’s methodical approach allows us to identify imbalances that lead to those injuries, so that I can adjust technique accordingly, and continue making forward progress. Unlike traditional chiropractors, RJ will often provide instructions and simple drills to enable me to fix myself, when certain joint dysfunctions return.”